Its August. Where is time even going???
Anyways... I am a terrible journal writer. Even if it is just a running document on my computer. I want to be better but i just cant get myself to do so.. below are a couple ideas which make journaling seem kind of fun.
I just want to remember these early years. It already seems like i can barely remember .... Do you blame me for starting my life with price charming and not wanting to remember and cherish everything funny he says, or I say, or small and simple moments, or even big moments?????
Memory Jar- I found this idea online, but you get a big jar and you can decorate it anyway you want to- throughout the year you and your husband or family fill the jar with memories. Even simple ones. Read all the memories on New Years Eve. That to me sounds like a fun journal idea.
Picture posts- I have a friend that posts 2-3 pictures on facebook per day along with a small description on her day. I really like this idea because she has documentation of her life.
I think im going to go with the Memory Jar first.
No comments:
Post a Comment