This was not my most favorite of projects. I am not patient enough.
What I did:
Letters:
Made letters by hand out of cardboard
wrapped them in desired color of yarn
embellished with flowers, buttons, ribbon.. whatever your little heart desires
Wreath:
I took my old spring wreath that i already had
cut off the scrapbook paper
wrapped in yarn
embellished
The part that took the most patience was for sure the yarn wrapping. Not my MO. If you pay too close attention you will notice how terrible it really looks. I did not really care because where it is hanging on my wall, it is far from the eye to really see! hehe...
All in all, I am happy with the turn out, and it felt good to have something fun to do the past couple of days. The colors match perfectly with our bedroom. Plus i just LOVEEEE yellow. The black just really makes it POP!
I know all of you are annoyed of hearing me say this.. but Pinterest has some pretty good tricks up their sleeves, and has some pretty great websites/ideas. Its great for my self esteem, and its fun to try new things in the kitchen and in our home.
Last night i made these beauties for breakfast this morning.
They turned out pretty good.
Thank you Pinterest.

I love the decorations! Turned out cute :)
ReplyDelete