Saturday, August 13, 2011
Ballroom Dancing
IM SOO EXCITED~! Huston doesnt know this yet, but starting in January, we are registering for a Social Dance class. Aka-Ballroom dancing. :)
I mentioned the idea to him, he was a little unsure and tried telling me that he wouldnt be able to take it... but we shall see. I happen to know his school password and could "accidentally" register him for this class.
It would be a blast! I have always wanted to take these sort of classes together before. I heard you actually learn multiple kinds of dancing and i think we would have a lot of fun.
I had no idea they offered these kinds of classes for college credit. Why not take it!??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So fun! I took social dance at BYUI and it was a total blast. It'll be even more great sense you get to use your spouse as a partner :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your MOVES!
ReplyDelete