Monday, August 8, 2011

Eagle Scout






Yesterday my brother received his Eagle Scout, and today he almost finished his mission papers. Like literally almost finished them. WTF??? When did my chubby little brother become handsome and grow up!??

I am so proud of this kid. He is truly the best little brother i ever could have. He calls me all the time, just to ask questions and see how we are doing. It makes me feel good he thinks i am wise enough to offer him advice. I am so grateful that we were able to grow up and love each other, because when we were younger, we never really got along.

This kid, my little brother- always keeps me in my place. He is an amazing example and straighter than an arrow(if thats even possible). He has been blessed with the gift of  STRICT obedience and is going to make a wonderful missionary.

I have so much love for him. He is just such a good kid and been a great friend throughout my adulthood. Its nice to know that we will always be friends. He is the true definition of a family member and sibling.

Wish we could of been at his Eagle court of honor last night, but a long skype session with the family will do. I am a bit homesick can you tell!?

No comments:

Post a Comment