I found this cool tutorial for "No heat curls" and you dont even have to sleep in uncomfortable curlers. As much as i loved those things as a kid.
She is a little boring, but hang in there.
My hair is so dang straight and fine that i thought, ya right. There is no way my hair would do that.
But let me tell you, It works. I tried it last night.
I made two mistakes though. 1. I used a looser headband so my curls were not as tight and it didnt stay in my head very good. 2. I did this when my hair was wet. I think it all would have worked out better if I did it with dry hair, and a tighter headband.
I like the curls. It gives my hair a more natural wavey look. I hope to try this a few more times. Its so easy. What a cool trick.
Holy transformation! She is gorgeous. I have a soft spot for foreigners haha
ReplyDeleteThat hairstyle is way cute!