1. We have a few new members of the Farnsworth farmily.
two new tires tires on our car with a warranty covering nails and metal shards. Our poor donut has more miles on it than it should. Its about to blow, but its nice to finally be able to drive our little car again. We are both very attached to it, it has been so good to us here. In the next couple weeks our car will be hitting the 100,000 mile mark. She is all grown up!
and this new vacuum. Made a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday.. had wedding gift card left over and my husband was like a little boy at christmas. He is funny with FREE money. I think i learned that the way to his heart is probably gift cards, because the money doesnt have to come out of his pocket.
Anywho, we baught a little vacuum a while back that is CRAP. so we decided to upgrade, and this one has an attachment that comes off so we will be able to vacuum out our car as well! Yahoo. Very smart on our part. The vacuum will pay itself off after the first few times we do the car... NOT! haha Oh well, it's the simple things in life right? Like how much we appreciate a simple vacuum, obviously since i am blogging about it.
2. I am on a crafting frenzy. Last night i finished this wreath for our bedroom. I still have letters to finish and put up in our bedroom, and do with a friend's wedding gift and sign in book. I love it when i can do this. Its like Christmas when I can craft. I love it. Huston finally came to the conclusion that he can understand why i love it, he says its just like if he were to go jeeping, or have an RC car. Its a hobby i thouroughly enjoy.
3. It is a pain in the but when a cop follows you for over 30+ miles. We actually had to drive the speed limit to Kaneohe yesterday because a cop was behind us the entire way. Needless to say.. it was a long drive over there. And no we never got pulled over, just had to be law abiding citizens for once. If you know Huston, this was hard for him.
4. Enjoyed a Wendy's frosty yesterday with my husband. It brought back so many memories. I have not had one of those practically since we have been married. It was Amazing!
5. This morning when i opened my office door at work i was startled because i had visitors....
haha... Not cool. Pranksters
6. THE Amber Price came to visit us on Sunday. She spent the evening with us. I really enjoyed catching up with this girly. We were HS softball buddies, and she is like a little sister to me. I realized I am old though. I still imagined her to be this young girl, and she is all grown up and adult like. I cant believe I have been out of HS for 5 years now.
7. Excited for Mother in Law to visit in a few weeks. There is also alot of talk going on that the Rainey family will be here the first week of October. Im like beyond exstatic. I hope this happens, and cant wait to show my family around the island.
8. Im one hungry girl and sick of eating SALAD all the time, its too green and not greasy enough. Haha. This better pay off eventually. Exercise is becoming more apart of my routine schedule and less hard. Which is a very good thing.
9. Pretty sure its already the middle of August. WTF??? Where is time going. My little sister started her first day of Junior High and officially gets to experience being the "principals daughter" and my little brother will begin his first day of college next week. Why is everything changing?? I DO NOT and was not made or equipped to handle change very well. We have been talking alot about when we move back to Arizona. Im actually the one who is not ready for it. .. It's not that i dont want to be home, its that is so much change. We have invested 3 years of our lives here on this rock, and im content. I do not like to tackle change, but its apart of life i guess.
10. My phone survived the toilet. umm ya.... I have never had a phone in my life survive much of anything.. ask my father. He knows... haha. But anywho... I dropped my phone in the toilet because it was in my back pocket and it fell out. Typical Kilie move... anywho.. it survived and its working like a champ. Just so everyone knows.. I have the Samsung Reality. Its the best phone i have ever had. I drop it all the time, and obviously it survives water. It literally works good as new from day one and is the only phone i have had for a full year length of time without having to get an insurance phone, new phone, etc. I guess im Verizon's best customer usually.
11. Oh and yesterday.... I ate over half my bowl of cereal....only to realize it was full of ants swimming in my milk. GROSS. At first my thoughts were like.. "its just a few ants" and it quickly turned to me loosing my appetite and not wanting my cereal anymore :(
And thats all folks.







man I feel your pain on the cop following you think it totally stinks and makes your trip 10xs longer! and the ant thing too I do it all the stinking time! we had ants get into an UNopened bag of marshmallows that I was going to make rice crispies with it was a sad day!
ReplyDeleteHA! love it. love the vacuum and the adorable picture of the tires......whatever. :) I dropped a phone in the toiled at the HS while taking a quick trip to the potty when i was calling lines for a VB game one night. mine did not survive.......perhaps i should get a cool phone like yours. :) so glad you're doing well. love you both!
ReplyDeleteI used to have that vacuum in my old house! I had all wood floors and it was fan-tastic. I bet it works great in your little place to clean up in a snap. Love ya- your blog thoughts are fun to read!
ReplyDelete