Saturday, August 27, 2011

Misfits..

I always have little thoughts.. not worth a million posts.. so ill fit them into one!

Hawaii.....
When i put make up on.. it comes right off. Why bother?
When i shower, 3 hours later it feels like i havent showered in weeks. Why bother?
a little breeze to get us through the next couple "Hot" months would be nice


"Shoe box"....
You are quaint and simple and we are grateful you put a roof over our head..but...
If only you had a dishwasher, washer/dryer, and if only a california king bed could actually fit into the bedroom
I like you because it takes me about 30 minutes to clean you. (vacuum, bathroom, and a few dishes?? not bad!) My chore list is definately shorter. I dont mind that.
But, you are small. and your walls are thin.
If only we didnt hear crying babies and snoring neighbors... literally.

"Future house"
We sure are enjoying talking about buying you someday.
Having something be OURS. It will be our first big investment after all, ok.. it would be the second if you count school as an investment.
How many bedrooms will you have? how long will it take me to clean you? Will you be in a good neighborhood? How long will we live in you?
I am excited to give Huston "home improvment" projects.
We want a California KING temperpedic bed. (only $3,000 or so) but worth it. You spend most of your life in bed right??
Also wouldnt mind having a few love sac's lying around

School...
CANT WAIT TO BE FINISHED

Baby....
Oh thats right... dont have one.

Puppy....
We will buy you someday, and I cant wait to laugh at all your wrinkes, but please be potty trained and dont chew on anything, otherwise you will get sent to live with your grandparents. They have a "farm"(sarcasm)and im sure you will love it. Lots of cousins to play with.

Stories....
I will document you eventually. I realize sometimes that as im telling stories to some people.. I have not yet documented them. Like for instance the unique stories as to how we met almost all of our best friends here, and the beginning stages of our marraige and when we were extremely poor. I was bad at documenting that because i didnt want anyone to worry about us, but looking bad, it was fun to struggle through that together.

Life....
Slow down please. I feel like the past two months have been a high speed chase. Im always trying to catch up with you, so slow down because im tired.

Goals....
We have come to a pretty good consensus lately. One of my goals was to keep in better touch with friends and family, and so far in the last two weeks i have talked to my two future to be sister in laws(Sam and Amanda) skyped with Ben and Rachel, talked to my mom and dad on the phone, skyped with family, spoke wtih Melissa (an old Hawaii friend) on the phone, caught up with my old roomie on FB, and texted a few HS friends and it feels great. I LOVE people. My heart is warm and filled with grattitude when i realize how blessed I am with people who have been set in my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment