Well its abou that time of year where i usually re-evaluate my new years resolutions and make a few more goals. So here's to some re-evaluation...
1. keep in better touch w. family and friends
2. read and pray more consistently
3. school ( No more procastination)
4. exercise OFTEN
5. MORE husband/wife time
6. craft a project as often as possible (just because it something i enjoy)
7. try new recipes a couple times a week
10. coupon and budget money a month for food
11. read books (Harry Potter, and I have a few others on my list) ( I havent read a book for enjoyment in a very long time)
12. Biting my nails is still something im trying to overcome (dont judge me)
13. Organize and utilize my time better
14. Keep myself busy and finish my "to-do" list everyday. No more tomorrows.
15. get pregnant
I think this is a pretty sufficient list so far. Ill keep you updated on how i/we do
No comments:
Post a Comment