My good friend Alysha's husband is gone for a few days, so she invited me to spend the night with her and one of her young women from church. We had a great evening visiting, eating way too much junk food, watching chick flicks and talking all night about how we wish we were innocent like Jenifer Garner in "13 going on 30." It was such a fun evening!
Somehow... Alysha and I ended up on the air matress and Makana(15 yrs old) got Nick and Alysha's bed all to herself. Not quite sure how that happened, but needless to say.. Alysha and I had pillow talk till about 2am before i passed out on her.
Love me some GIRL time. Sometimes its just what the doctor ordered. As much as I LOVE being married, I also really miss being young and having wild nights with my roomies. So it was great to enjoy a night away(across the way about 3-4 buildings) with my girl.
It was my first "real" sleepover since being married, and i quite enjoyed myself! :) Thanks Alysha for inviting me! Although I had fun, one night is enough. Sleeping next to the man of your dreams for the rest of your life has got to be the best feeling in the world, there is just something comforting about it.

awww i miss sleepovers!!! and you both!! uhh i think i am going to sneak in mckaylis suitcase...
ReplyDelete